Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 Probationary Officers
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1200 Probationary Officer Posts:
Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of 1200 Probationary Officer Vacancies in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015. Details as follows
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1200
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
Number Of Posts
Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 17-03-2015 i.e candidate must have been born not earlier than 18-03-1987 and not later than 17-03-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for General & OBC candidates from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015. Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Online Exam followed by Group Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com website from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, contact No.
2. Before applying candidates have to scan photo (200 x 230 pixels between 20kb to 50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels between 10kb to 20kb).
3. Log on to the website www.bankofbaroda.com
4. Click on “ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16″.
5. Click here to Apply Online —> APPLY ONLINE.
6. Enter their basic details, Personal Details, contact details, Qualification and upload photo and signature. Follow further steps as shown while applying
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date for Online Registration||03.03.2015|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015|
|Last date for Online Registration||17.03.2015|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||From 07.04.2015|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||18.04.2015|
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, selection procedure and other information are available at below given link…